“ What is a senior business manager role in Amaris and what are the main challenges? ”

William K. asked a question in topic Life at the Company
to Any Business Insiders

18/08/2018
I am considering an offer for that position
22/08/2018
Senior Manager, Amaris

Hi William,
Thanks for asking, it is definitely a role to consider applying to!

The first part of the role is linked to the manager role. You will act as an ?intrapreneur? to develop your activities. It includes conducting the business development to expand your network of potential clients and finding solutions to support them. Then it includes building your consulting team through recruitment and monitoring the financial performance of your activities.

The second part consists of coaching and managing new managers starting to develop their activities in the same department as you. Now you are building your business team and giving them the tools to be able to succeed in this role. Consequently, you have a more strategic impact on the development of your department and office.

Regarding the challenges, they may vary based on your previous experiences. For example, those challenges can be:
- People management: If you haven?t been exposed to management prior to this role, you will be learning a lot. Amaris has a very useful training program on this topic.
- Time management: Between the coaching and your workload, organisation and time management are going to be key.

I hope this gives you more insight into the role. If you already have experience in business development, recruitment and/or entrepreneurship, I advise applying for the senior manager role. Otherwise, the manager role might be what you are looking for as well.

Don?t hesitate to apply and to get in touch with our recruitment team!

All the best
Julie

24/08/2018
William K.

Hi Julie, thank you very much for the helpful advice. It definitely helps me to understand the role better.

Mantu

Mantu is an international group providing guidance and services to businesses and entrepreneurs. It has more than 6,500 people from 95 different nationalities, spread across 5 continents and more than 55 countries.
Mantu stands beside businesses and entrepreneurs to help them fulfil their dreams, achieve their ambitions and materialise their projects. Mantu bolsters their growth, enables their development and supports their transformation.
The group is composed of 11 Brands: 7 circles, Ace&Perry, A.D.R, amaris consulting, hrms consulting, inner action, JEF Label, Kobone, Little Big Connection, Portalia, SST Events Experiences, we mean.
At Mantu, we empower our Brands to focus on delivering customer-centric value propositions. Regardless of their expertise or the sector they operate in, all the Group’s Brands share a single mission: Building and nurturing the best talent community to achieve businesses’ and entrepreneurs’ ambitions.

Visit website