“ I have a first interview for a technical role, may I know how the interview would be ? More technical or general? ”

Nitish K. asked a question in topic Application Advice
to Julie M. Senior Manager, Amaris

12/09/2018
13/09/2018
Senior Manager, Amaris

Hello Nitish,

Great to know! Actually the first interview will be more general. It will be a great opportunity to get to know you, your background and what are the next steps that you are looking for. The company and the activities are going to be presented to you as well.

Then the second interview will indeed be more technical.

Hope it helps and all the best for your interview!

Julie

14/09/2018
Nitish K.

Thanks a lot Julie.

17/09/2018
Anon user (#242418)

I want to know the type of the first interview with skype

20/09/2018
Senior Manager, Amaris

Hello,

It would be the same kind of interview by skype and in person.

All the best,
Julie

Mantu

Mantu is an international group providing guidance and services to businesses and entrepreneurs. It has more than 6,500 people from 95 different nationalities, spread across 5 continents and more than 55 countries.
Mantu stands beside businesses and entrepreneurs to help them fulfil their dreams, achieve their ambitions and materialise their projects. Mantu bolsters their growth, enables their development and supports their transformation.
The group is composed of 11 Brands: 7 circles, Ace&Perry, A.D.R, amaris consulting, hrms consulting, inner action, JEF Label, Kobone, Little Big Connection, Portalia, SST Events Experiences, we mean.
At Mantu, we empower our Brands to focus on delivering customer-centric value propositions. Regardless of their expertise or the sector they operate in, all the Group’s Brands share a single mission: Building and nurturing the best talent community to achieve businesses’ and entrepreneurs’ ambitions.

Visit website