“ Hello Julie, do you know if having an advanced degree, like a PhD, is considered an asset at Amaris? ”

Alejandro H. asked a question in topic Application Advice
to Julie M. Senior Manager, Amaris

25/02/2019
I will soon graduate from a Biomedical Engineering PhD program at McGill, I have also a background in Electrical/Electronics Engineering. I'm wondering what my chances are to be considered for a job at a consulting firm like Amaris. Thanks for your help.
27/02/2019
Senior Manager, Amaris

Hello Alejandro,
Thank you for your question. Having a PhD is always an interesting asset. There are then two questions to consider:
1. What kind of role are you looking for? (Including the types of projects and responsibilities)
This question is essential to see if your ambitions fit with the types of role we can offer at Amaris and what are the opportunities that we have with our customers.

2. The second question is linked to the projects that are available with the customers. This will be known by the managers in the country that you are applying.

To conclude, my best advice would be to attend the first interview, to ask a lot of questions about the opportunities that could fit your profile and to also be clear about the type of role you are looking for. Having a PhD can be an asset and it will need to be aligned with the type of consulting projects we offer.

hope it helps,
Julie

Mantu

Mantu is an international group providing guidance and services to businesses and entrepreneurs. It has more than 6,500 people from 95 different nationalities, spread across 5 continents and more than 55 countries.
Mantu stands beside businesses and entrepreneurs to help them fulfil their dreams, achieve their ambitions and materialise their projects. Mantu bolsters their growth, enables their development and supports their transformation.
The group is composed of 11 Brands: 7 circles, Ace&Perry, A.D.R, amaris consulting, hrms consulting, inner action, JEF Label, Kobone, Little Big Connection, Portalia, SST Events Experiences, we mean.
At Mantu, we empower our Brands to focus on delivering customer-centric value propositions. Regardless of their expertise or the sector they operate in, all the Group’s Brands share a single mission: Building and nurturing the best talent community to achieve businesses’ and entrepreneurs’ ambitions.

Visit website