“ I had a 2nd interview with a country manager for a project manager position. Who takes the decision, manager or client? ”

Angel T. asked a question in topic Application Advice
to Elea L. HR Development Officer & HR Officer, AMARIS

01/03/2019
Last week, I had the second interview with the country manager for a project manager position in Colombia. My question is, who takes the decision, the country manager or client?
04/03/2019
HR Development Officer & HR Officer, AMARIS

Hello Angel,

Thank you for your question :)
I will let Julie M. give you more information as she is manager and she will be at a better place to reply.

People invited to join the discussion:

Senior Manager, Amaris
04/03/2019
Senior Manager, Amaris

Hello Angel,

Thanks for your question, actually both can have an influence on the decision. There are two kinds of recruitment:
1. The first case is a direct hiring, where you would be hired before having a project. In this case, the country manager will evaluate your fit with the team and fit with the types of roles or projects coming up.
2. The second case is being hired in parallel to a project. Meaning that you will know more about the project and potentially meeting with the customer during the recruitment process. In this case, the customer also has an impact in the decision.

Since you had the second interview, the process and the influencers will be clarified during your next meeting with Amaris. Feel free to ask the same question during your next meeting or call with us.

Hope it helps,
Julie

05/03/2019
Angel T.

Thanks a lot. Now, I´m waiting for the feedback from the country manager. Two weeks ago I had the interview but I don´t have an answer yet. Nobody call me or answer my email

Mantu

Mantu is an international group providing guidance and services to businesses and entrepreneurs. It has more than 6,500 people from 95 different nationalities, spread across 5 continents and more than 55 countries.
Mantu stands beside businesses and entrepreneurs to help them fulfil their dreams, achieve their ambitions and materialise their projects. Mantu bolsters their growth, enables their development and supports their transformation.
The group is composed of 11 Brands: 7 circles, Ace&Perry, A.D.R, amaris consulting, hrms consulting, inner action, JEF Label, Kobone, Little Big Connection, Portalia, SST Events Experiences, we mean.
At Mantu, we empower our Brands to focus on delivering customer-centric value propositions. Regardless of their expertise or the sector they operate in, all the Group’s Brands share a single mission: Building and nurturing the best talent community to achieve businesses’ and entrepreneurs’ ambitions.

Visit website